It’s official! The KingSize WordPress theme is now Ecommerce ready!
Version 5.1 is here and along with it’s release comes WooCommerce!
It’s long overdue and we apologize for the delays, but thank our buyers for their continued support and interests. There are a lot of changes in store for KingSize WordPress over the next year and we’re thrilled to kick it off with WooCommerce now being compatible with our theme!
The January 12th, 2016 update includes [version 5.1]:
- Added: Now available and compatible with WOOCOMMERCE!
- Added: New version of the Visual Composer included (updated).
- Improved: Styling around the WordPress comments.
- Improved: Styling when Disqus is installed and being used.
- Fixed: Corrected some reported W3C Errors and Warnings.
- Fixed: Corrected issues discovered within the Update Notifications.
A recap of the December 18th, 2015 update [version 5.0.9]:
- Added: Now pre-packaged with and supporting Visual Composer.
- Added: Now pre-packaged with and supporting Fullwidth Audio Player.
- Added: Included addon plugins as pre-packaged and suggestions.
- Added: Now compatible with Gravity Forms.
- Added: Now compatible with CodeCanyon WP plugin EventON.
- Added: New filtering capabilities using Isotope with Portfolio Categories.
- Improved: New and improved documentation and video tutorials.
- Improved: We’ve updated the Express Install demonstration content.
- Improved: New complimentary styling for Contact Form 7 when used.
- Improved: Conditional logic with some of Yoast’s SEO plugin features.
- Improved: Updated method used with WordPress Media manager.
- Improved: Applied some suggested ThemeCheck improvements.
- Fixed: There was a pagination issue with prev/next in Blog Shortcodes.
- Fixed: Lightbox issues when using a Video Background on posts.
- Fixed: Resolved the WP_DEBUG errors being shown.
- Fixed: Resolved the reported Post Subscription issue with Jetpack.
- Fixed: There was an issue with Skype opening using Social Networks.
- Fixed: Portfolio orderby issue was resolved when using Shortcodes.
So as you can already see for yourself, we intend 2016 to bring many new and exciting changes to KingSize WordPress, as well, our other themes (and a few new ones expected to be released).
As our theme has a strong focus on Photographers, we will also be including new features to better manage digital orders, as well management of your clients (and galleries).
How to Install KingSize WordPress via FTP
How to Update KingSize WordPress via FTP
Customizations & Developments
If you want to develop the theme further than what is available by default, we are available for hire. Consultations are 100% free! Let’s get started by writing us an email with details and if preferred, we can schedule a call.
Need Help Updating?
We are available to do your theme updates for you!
This is a $25.00 fee for each update performed. If you need installations, we can do those as well for $40.00! Our turnaround time on installs and updates is 24hrs (same day!) if ordered between Monday and Thursday.
You can contact us privately to inquire about this.
Buyer Support, Bug Reports, Etc.
Buyer Support is ONLY available on our Support Forums:
Pre-sale questions can be posted on Themeforest comments.
We offer a 48hr guarantee on all support forum posted questions. Though our average response time is less than 24hrs. Keep in mind when requesting buyer support, our time zones may vary and because of this our hours may differ. Be patient. We will answer all posts and guaranteed within that 48hrs unless otherwise stated.
Those who have preference, may wish for private one-on-one support and this is available but must be inquired on by contacting us privately. Private support is a premium service, with a 24hr guarantee on responses, as well optional Phone Support (extra). We’ve learned some buyers have preference in this and so we now offer it as a service if interested.
You can also subscribe to updates via Themeforest >> Downloads.
Lastly, we always post announcements in the Support Forums to.
For a complete list of changes, please see your Documentation > index.html file. A full list of file changes will be included in here.
We will no longer be including the change logs directly within our demonstration here. So please refer to your documentation files!
REMEMBER, have fun and when updating, BACKUP your website first!